Re: keep on reading

From: brys@unixg.ubc.ca
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 17:47:16 PST

i will look for urls, then, and let you know what i find.

mary

--
Dr. Mary Bryson, Associate Professor, Education, UBC
GenTech Project  http://www.shecan.com

In societies where modern conditions of production prevail, all of life presents itself as an immense accumulation of "spectacles". Everything that was directly lived has moved away into representation. - Guy Debord, "The Society of the Spectacle" c 1967

---------- >From: Mike Cole <mcole@weber.ucsd.edu> >To: xmca@weber.ucsd.edu >Subject: keep on reading >Date: Tue, Feb 22, 2000, 1:29 PM >