RE: Too much introspection? Some practical suggestions

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@UDel.Edu)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 14:46:51 PST

Hi Bruce and everybody--

In my surprise, I like Bruce's idea of listing XMCA-rules of engagement. I'm
surprised because I am always suspicious of rules (I came from the Soviet
Union)... But I guess it is nice to spell out communal expectations if we
can define ones (I really like Bruce's rules).

My question is how we can decide that these or other rules is a communal
will and how we can change them in future if we need to do that.

As to expelling people from XMCA, I'm not sure it will work.... or we need
it. I can expel people from my XMCA by not reading their messages (I've
never done that, although).

What do you think?

Eugene