Re: Planning Actions Through Anticipation

From: Elhammoumi (elham@rockymountnc.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 1980 - 11:32:45 PST

Dear Yjo and Chris:
My husband Mohamed is a member of this discussion group and he has shared
your postings with me because of the possible impact on my own work. Plus,
what you are doing sounds very interesting to me and I want to learn more.
I am a critical care nurse working on cultural diversity/culturally
competent care issues in our hospital. I am a member of the Professional
Practice Committee and the subcommittee for Transcultural Nursing. I am
interested in the application of activity theory in the delivery of care. I
would be grateful for anything that you could share with me. Thank you.
Cheryl V. Elhammoumi
120 Browning Lane
Rocky Mount, NC 27804
USA
> From: Yjö Engeström <yrjo.engestrom@helsinki.fi>
> To: xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
> Subject: Re: Planning Actions Through Anticipation
> Date: Monday, February 14, 2000 4:58 PM
>
> Dear Chris, my research group has been using activity theory to analyze
and
> help redesign work and care in hospitals for some time now. We'd be very
> interested in interaction and collaboration on this theme. For starters,
I'd