Re: Digital Divide

From: mary bryson (brys@unixg.ubc.ca)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 12:13:24 PST

http://www.pbs.org/digitaldivide/index.html

this URL takes you to the PBS "Digital Divide" website, which is a beaut!

mary

--
Dr. Mary Bryson, Associate Professor, Education, UBC
GenTech Project  http://www.shecan.com

In societies where modern conditions of production prevail, all of life presents itself as an immense accumulation of "spectacles". Everything that was directly lived has moved away into representation. - Guy Debord, "The Society of the Spectacle" c 1967

---------- >From: Mike Cole <mcole@weber.ucsd.edu> >To: uclinks@weber.ucsd.edu, xmca@weber.ucsd.edu >Subject: Digital Divide >Date: Fri, Feb 18, 2000, 1:58 PM >