Re: What am i missing?

From: Molly Freeman (mollyfreeman@telis.org)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 09:07:28 PST

Your perceptions/assessment of the list are beautifully expressed, Randy. And, I
sympathize with your Midwest experiences. I have always lived in California, yet
have frequently been "accused of being from New York." I take the accusation as
a compliment and love an informed controversy, where people are listening to one
another. I guess it happens often enough to keep me engaged, at least on the
margins of academe.

Molly Freeman