thanks

From: Paul Dillon (dillonph@northcoast.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 22:20:35 PST

katherine,

Thank you for explaining that. Several people answered off-list but didn't
seem to take offense at the way I expressed myself when asked the question
initially. So following your friendly lead, I'll just say that it really
didn't occur to me to say "please". Somehow, it just didn't fit the nature
of the request. Of course thank yous are always in order to people who
offer help and so in addition to you I'd like publicly to thank Geoff
Hayward and Phillip Capper, especially the latter who included a
ready-to-modify power point file, which I'm attaching here in case anyone
else out there be suddenly seized with the urge to make activity diagrams of
anything at all.

Thanks all (including those sending moral support).

Paul H. Dillon