cultural tragedy in the making....

From: Gary Shank (shank@duq.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 00:11:32 PST

i know that political issues are touchy matters, but this is more of a
cultural matter imho. i received the following from my friend zahava
doering and promised her that i would send it along. i am not jewish
myself and i know that the message as written is mainly targeted for a
jewish audience, but i feel it is something that anyone can respond to,
given the dictates of personal conscience.

thanks and if this message is a problem then please let me know privately

gary shank
shank@duq.edu