New Media Research

From: Phil Graham (phil.graham@mailbox.uq.edu.au)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 04:08:03 PST

A forum for research into New Media.

Something I'm helping organise with a few colleagues. Feel free to join in:

newmediaresearch@listbot.com is a new forum for new media researchers
throughout the world. We'd like to hear from researchers who want to swap
ideas, see what others in the field are doing, and share resources, ideas,
and insights.

So far, we have participants from the LSE, the Norman Lear centre at
Annenberg, the Communication Centre at Queensland University of Technology,
Business Communication at the University of Queensland, and the University
of New South Wales. Supervisors, doctoral program coordinators, doctoral
students, and researchers in new media from all disciplines are welcome.