Re: Kathie hearing voices

From: Rachel Heckert (heckertkrs@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 14:49:04 PST

>Very helpful way of thinking about things. I believe, and believe that
 you believe >(how >is that for a leap of faith, "stranger"?) that we
are dealing with choruses, not individual >voices, even to ourselves
(well, I can try to vouch for MYself). Soft/loud, rapid/slow,
>raspy/smooth, and binary/binary all the way down. It makes trying to
arrive at THE truth >difficult except at the extremes. And at the
extremes, we know, > + -->- and - --->+. >Damned dialectic! Maybe the
duality is an illustion and the chorus is out of tune?
> mike

Of course it's an illusion. Didn't Einstein say that space is curved and
if you go far enough in one direction you'll meet yourself coming back
the other way?

And why only two dimensions? What about "Hilbert space" - where you can
use as many dimensions as you need to solve the problem?

Rachel
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.