Personal messages

From: Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad@ped.gu.se)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 10:25:54 PST

Hi Paul

As for the issues you raise about "personal messages" I will come back to
them. I would just like to get around to completing the list statistics
that I was asked for when I floated some raw data recently, before I
respond to you again.

But first I'd like to take the opportunity to ask you NOT to send me
anything over the private channel. If you should ever send me something
that is like what you have sent in personal messages to others, I can
assure you that I will forward it to the list immediately. I just would not
do so without giving you a warning first, so thanks for giving me the
opportunity to warn you.

Eva

At 08.19 -0800 0-01-27, Paul Dillon scrobe: