Minority languages, calss and status etc

From: Martin Owen (mowen@rem.bangor.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 04:52:17 PST

As a post script, I have a small grant to work with Universitat Pompeu
Fabra in Barcelona, to develop and "On-line guide to best practice in
interactive bilingual information systems". The (designed) affordances of
systems which are bilingual ie more than one language visible at the same
time, and those languages apparently having equal status are different to
having systems which are available in more than one language.
If anyone comes across "good practice" , we would be grateful to hear from
you.

( I also appologise for my dxylexic typing from time to time).

Martin O