Re: backdoors, selfpresentations and xlist history

From: maria judith (costlins@ism.com.br)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 13:30:06 PST

Eva,
you ask all lurkers why we are HERE and I can say, only about myself, that
it is very interesting to read all comments you and others write. I began
before the discussion about Mike's book Cultural Psychology and I was so
much involved that I bought the book and read it and I found it very useful
for my classes. discussions about computer and and also about zpd were the
best. and we are also informed about what are happening in the world. by the
way, through this list I found the call for papers for a conference in
Finland on September 1999. This was on January 1999, and I submited a paper
and it was accepted and I could share the conference. I have learned much
with many of you. thank you maria judith lins (brasil)