guilty or not guilty

From: Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad@ped.gu.se)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 08:06:02 PST

At 12.57 +0000 0-01-24, Martin Owen scrobe:
>Eva scrobe:
>>eternal guilt
>
>A Stridnbergian or Bergman tragedy... just as well we are not all Swedes

Ah, see there the kind of cheery contributions my country makes to global
culture! On the other hand, Martin, it wasn't just me squirming with
"reading guilt" in those past episodes, so it must come in many shades, all
over the globe. I don't even think it's your old Protesting namesake who
has the monopoly on guilt. Confucious, as one example, would seem to do
just as well in burdening the generations.

Eva
ducking and running