Re: More on Internet communitarianism

From: Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad@ped.gu.se)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 23:08:03 PST

At 17.09 -0700 0-01-18, Martin Ryder wrote:
>You state:
>
> I am working here AGAINST my own tendency to look in the places where
> the ideology of voluntary collaboration CAN be believed in.
>
>For my benefit, could you be more specific about such places. Also, your
>message implies that the Internet is not a place where voluntary
>collaboration can be believed in, (or am I misinterpreting something?).
>Could you elaborate on this thought?

Hi Martin

Well, if I say that I do not count the Internet as ONE place, OK? And I
tend to be looking in "places" like the XMCA and this SFF list I was using
for my sermon on snipping excess text at the end of postings, and all the
lots of Websites where people like us put up interesting papers and....
well, I think you get the idea.

Eva