Eight year old girl paper

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@mail.lesley.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 09:57:29 PST

Thank you for your paper Ricardo -- a quick read has excited my interest and I'd greatly appreciate seeing more of your work around complexes. A very old paper that I did with John Clement includes an episode of a theoretical physicist thinking about a situation by *using his hands to re-present the rotation of the earth*. That appears to be in a permanent publication limbo. I hope that the fantasy concerning odd and even life finds a happy home in your work, and I'd love to see the final version of your paper.

Bill Barowy, Associate Professor
Lesley College, 29 Everett Street, Cambridge, MA 02138-2790
Phone: 617-349-8168 / Fax: 617-349-8169
http://www.lesley.edu/faculty/wbarowy/Barowy.html
"One of life's quiet excitements is to stand somewhat apart from yourself
 and watch yourself softly become the author of something beautiful."
[Norman Maclean in "A river runs through it."]