RE: orality

From: Kim Cooney (KimCooney@bigpond.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 16:57:40 PST

Hi Dale and all,

You may certainly share my story to raise awareness of what goes on in real
classrooms. The oral task was to retell a fairy tale e.g. Cinderella in the
first person by taking on the role of the bad character e.g. stepmother.
The tale must be told to show a more positive side to the baddy's character
and role. Pretty difficult for some of my intellectually impaired
students!!!!!

Regards,

Kim Cooney

KimCooney@bigpond.com