CHAT Sig Membership

From: vadebonc@montana.edu
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 11:20:01 PST

Dear Folks -

        Thanks to Eugene's website and your support, many membership
applications and dues have been rolling in! Huge thanks!

        Just a reminder, in order for your membership to the special
interest group to count toward sessions at the annual conference of the
American Educational Research Association, you must also be a member of
that organization as well.

        There are a few members who I have not been able to connect with.
If anyone knows where these folks are I would sure appreciate a note so
that I can forward them a renewal form.

Missing Folks:

Kwane Dakwa
Heather Sergioka
Edward Lagache
Barbara Smith
George Kamberelis
Susan Baker
Scott Oates
William Buxton-Kelley
Susan Enapson
David Kritt
Michelle Kelley-Buxton
Stanton Wortham

        Thanks!

Jennifer

Jennifer A. Vadeboncoeur, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Curriculum and Instruction
Montana State University
120 Reid Hall, Department of Education
Bozeman, MT 59717
Office: (406) 994-6457