RE: What is "development"

From: Nate Schmolze (schmolze@students.wisc.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 10:53:35 PST

    Thanks Chris for your thoughtful response. I think we are more or less
in agreement. An additional concern of mine is as a biological concept,
like adaptation, it can discoursively, symbolically, or materially mediate
our thinking that cultural processes are natural or biological. Its just
something that naturally happens that bypasses human intention.

[Nate Schmolze]