RE: well, not down yet

From: Nate Schmolze (schmolze@students.wisc.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 01 2000 - 08:53:13 PST

I have spent some time looking through the ftp files Eva gave us a few
months back and found an interesting piece by / about Serpell. It reviews /
discusses his work as well as the *Significance of Schooling*.

ftp://weber.ucsd.edu/pub/lchc/chapters/

There is also an interesting piece by Engestrom that uses activity theory to
read Stanislavsky who was influential in Vygotsky's earlier work. It is in
.gz unix format, but I have it in txt if anyone would like to read it.

ftp://weber.ucsd.edu/pub/lchc/xlchc/

Nate