Ilyenkov symposium in Helsinki (fwd)

From: Martin Ryder (mryder@carbon.cudenver.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 12:23:26 PST

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 20:13:05 +1000
From: Andy Blunden <andy@mira.net>
To: andy@mira.net
Subject: Ilyenkov symposium in Helsinki

(to Multiple Recipients)
for your information ... and a great new year to you all as well...

Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 22:22:51 +0200
To: andy@mira.net
From: Vesa Oittinen <vesa.oittinen@helsinki.fi>

Dear Andy Blunden,

Maybe you are interested to hear, that we here in the University of
Helsinki, Finland, organized an symposium on the philosophy of Evald
Ilyenkov on 7th and 8th of September, 1999. There were many even
internationally known participants, i. a. David Bakhurst, Yrjö Engeström,
and Ilyenkov's friends Prof. Felix Mikhailov and Dr. Alexey Novokhatko from
Moscow. The symposium proceedings (about 18 papers were presented) will be
published in Spring 2000 by the Alexander Institute of the University of
Helsinki. Meanwhile, you may look at the web address

http://www.helsinki.fi/kalenteri/tapahtuma/199909070900_3764.html

to see the symposium programme (if the link does not work, please contact
me!).

With best regards
Vesa Oittinen
koti/hem:

Haahkakuja 1 B 28
FIN - 00200 HELSINKI
Ådgränden 1 B 28
FIN - 00200 HELSINGFORS
puh./tel. +358-9-621 56 74
*

Filosofian laitos
PL 24 (Unioninkatu 40)
FIN - 00014 HELSINGIN YLIOPISTO

Filosofiska institutionen
PB 24 (Unionsgatan 40)
FIN - 00014 HELSINGFORS UNIVERSITET

Umeå universitet
Institutionen för historiska studier
SE - 901 87 UMEÅ

| Andy Blunden tel +61 (03) 9380 9435 (H) 9344 0312 (W) |
| Hegel, Marx & Derrida Summer School, 18/19 February 2000 |
| Program http://home.mira.net/~lynnbea/seminars/hegel00.htm |
| home page http://home.mira.net/~andy/ |