Re: age/pokemon

From: Paul Dillon (dillonph@northcoast.com)
Date: Sat Dec 04 1999 - 10:13:41 PST

Mike,

My son just turned 6 and already had developed extensive Pokemon knowledge
while 5. I have seen kids as young as two playing with Pokemon artefacts.

My older son says that kids at his high school think Pokemon is stupid.

My feeling is that it is an activity covering the ages of 4-12 primarily.

How does this play with everyone else's perception??

Paul H. Dillon