Re: Wired Women

mary bryson (brys who-is-at unixg.ubc.ca)
Fri, 05 Nov 1999 15:43:48 -0800

--MS_Mac_OE_3024661428_1640158_MIME_Part

Thanks so much to all the kind people who have sent their congratulations
about the award. What a lovely few days it has been.
mb

Dr. Mary Bryson, Associate Professor, Education, UBC
GenTech Project http://www.educ.ubc.ca/faculty/bryson/gentech/

----------
>From: Eva Ekeblad <eva.ekeblad who-is-at ped.gu.se>
>To: xmca who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu
>Subject: Wired Women
>Date: Thu, Nov 4, 1999, 2:06 AM
>

> While a shower of roses descends from the ballroom ceiling
>
> three times three cheers for Mary and Suzanne
>
> afterwards. fireworks
>
> and cake for all
>
> Eva
>
> At 11.03 -0800 99-11-02, Mike Cole wrote:
>>Congrats Mary and Suzanne!
>>mike
>>----
>>
>>Dear Dr Bryson and Dr. de Castell,
>>
>>I am writing to inform you that you have been named the recipients of the
>>1999 Wired Woman Society's Pioneer Award. This national award recognizes a

--MS_Mac_OE_3024661428_1640158_MIME_Part

Re: Wired Women Thanks so much to all the kind people who have= sent their congratulations about the award. What a lovely few days it has b= een.