RE: honors

Judy Diamondstone (diamonju who-is-at rci.rutgers.edu)
5 Nov 1999 00:10:28 -0000

Mary and Suzanne -- my congratulations here, to add to the chorus -- and my
thanks for the work, which deserves the award. Judy

At 05:01 PM 11/4/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Dorogie Mary and Suzanne--
>
>Pozdavlyau both of you with the high international recognition!
>
>Eugene (Zhenya)
>----------------------
>Eugene Matusov
>School of Education
>University of Delaware
>Newark, DE 19716
>Office (302) 831-1266
>Fax (302) 831-4445
>email ematusov who-is-at udel.edu
>Website http://ematusov.soe.udel.edu/

Judith Diamondstone (732) 932-7496 Ext. 352
Graduate School of Education
10 Seminary Place
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1183