Re: simple play and development

Artin Goncu, Ph.D. (goncu who-is-at uic.edu)
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 09:14:55 -0700

Nazim and interested others,

Suzanne Gaskins and I published two papers comparing play theories of
Piaget and Vygotsky in the Quarterly Newsletter of the Laboratory of
Comparative Human Cognition (i.e., the previous version of MCA). I will
send you those and the others I mentioned before if you send me your street
address. They are no longer on the discs to send as attachments. Artin