Re: question on class

Ricardo Ottoni (rjapias who-is-at ibm.net)
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 21:26:29 -0200

I understand that the notion of "class" is a social concept and that the
studies developed by Zh. I. Shift - to which Vygotsky refers in his
"Thinking and Language" (Chap. 6/IV) brings to the surface the
"internalization" of many "scientific" or "social" notions/concepts like
it.