Re: brains, telphones and microprocessors

Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad who-is-at ped.gu.se)
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 12:09:05 +0200

Just makes me think of an article from 1977 that I encountered with the
linguists a few years ago:

Marshall, J. 1977. "Minds, Machines and Metaphors",
*Studies of Science* 7: 475-88

which goes through the mind metaphors up to the computer. Ends basically by
saying: go for it.

MVH
Eva