Re: participation structures

Lenora De La Luna (lenora who-is-at purdue.edu)
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 17:39:50 -0500

this topic seems to be bringing out many of us lurker/readers. i was
just about to respond, though, to ken's post when i saw that there was
already a response. Paul's pretty much said all that i would have said,
but i'd like to suggest one more "wonder." I wonder if the people who
sat closer to the front, in the Talmudic academies, ever felt they'd
encountered a topic that they should choose a seat in the back for.

lenora