Re: MCA journal Abstracts

nate (schmolze who-is-at students.wisc.edu)
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 16:43:04 -0500

Florian ,

Here is ordering info and prices from MCA webpage.

Ordering Information
Mind, Culture, and Activity (ISSN 1074-9039) is published four times a year
(January, April, July, and October) by the Laboratory of Comparative Human
Cognition, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093-0092.
Subscriptions are available on a calendar year basis only
(January-December) through Lawrence Erlbaum Associates. In the United
States and Canada, per-volume rates are US $32. for individuals and US
$130. for institutions; in other countries, per-volume rates are US $62.
for individuals and US $160. for institutions.

Please send subscription orders, information requests, and address changes
to the Journal Subscription Department, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 10
Industrial Avenue, Mahwah, NJ 07430-2262. Telephone (201) 236-9500; FAX
(201) 236-0072.

This if needed is an electronic order form from Lawrence Erlbaum
Associates. It can also be printed out and mailed or faxed.

http://www.erlbaum.com/html/journal_order_form.htm

Nate