Wells url corrected

Bill Barowy (wbarowy who-is-at mail.lesley.edu)
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 22:01:49 -0400

At 5:09 PM -0400 7/15/99, Gordon Wells wrote:
>In the context of this discussion, I hope I will be excused for posting a
>rather lengthy message as my take on this issue. It is an extract from
>the paper that I gave at ISCRAT last year in the seminar, "Human Agency in
>Cultural-Historical Approaches: Problems and Perspectives"
><http://www.oise.on.ca/~gwells/iscrat.agent.html>

The address bounced -- minor problem - the correct URL seems to be:
http://www.oise.utoronto.ca/~gwells/iscrat.agent.html

Enjoy,
(and thanks Gordon! )

Bill Barowy, Associate Professor
Technology in Education
Lesley College, 31 Everett Street, Cambridge, MA 02138-2790
Phone: 617-349-8168 / Fax: 617-349-8169
http://www.lesley.edu/faculty/wbarowy/Barowy.html
"One of life's quiet excitements is to stand somewhat apart from yourself
and watch yourself softly become the author of something beautiful."
[Norman Maclean in "A river runs through it."]