Re: AERA CHAT SIG 2nd Conference proposal call- Aug 2

Dr. PedroR. Portes (prport01 who-is-at athena.louisville.edu)
Mon, 05 Jul 1999 11:58:03 -0400

(I am resending this note from yesterday due to the glitch since wed.)

>Hi Victoria and others,
>
>If you would wish to submit a proposal to the Sig, organize a session etc,
The deadline is Aug. 2.
Send the proposal to me (310 School of educ., U of L, Lou. KY 40292)
Artin Goncu is serving as co- program chair.

>You can get the session form at
http://www.aera.net/meeting/call00/am00call.htm or from the Educational
Researcher

>Thanks again for joining. We will be posting more about the sessions that
are shaping up on XMCA after proposals begin arriving.

>The sooner we know who will submit what, the sooner we can explore
c0-sponsoring...

>Thank you all for your support and participation in this CHAT medium, the
latest count is over 160 members so we expect four sessions + roundtables
in New Orleans in 00'!

>pedro
>

>At 01:45 PM 6/17/99 +1000, you wrote:
>>Hi Pedro
>>
>>Thanks for the reminder.
>>
>>My colleagues and I from Sydney university, Australia, are really interested
>>in the CHAT SIG activities for AERA next year. Perhaps, we may try to work
>>out something for a session.
>>

>>In addition, I've made some enquiries about the SIG group at AERA, but have
>>not received any information whatsoever thus far. Could anyone let me know
>>who to contact regarding this?
>>
>>Thanks
>>Victoria
>>Victoria M. L. Yew
>>Doctor of Philosophy in Education Candidate
>>School of Educational Psychology, Literacies and Learning
>>Faculty of Education
>>Education Building (A35)
>>The University of Sydney
>>NSW 2006, Australia