RE: Application Principles and AT Analysis (Help Needed!)

Rob Skinner (Rob.Skinner who-is-at suffolk.ac.uk)
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 11:57:27 +0100

Cynthia: We exchanged a few e-mails recently following the prompt
below. Unfortunately I have lost track of where we were up to
(injudicious use of delete!). Are you based in the USA or the UK? Do
you have any material outlining your interest in Activity Theory?
ROB