Re: joe wants to know

Phil Graham (pw.graham who-is-at student.qut.edu.au)
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 20:13:17 +1000

Couldn't find it in a quick flick through the Prolegomena, but there's lots
of passages that are very close. I can send a couple of them on if you
want. It's not at all surprising that discursive threads of Kant would show
up in Vygotsky via Hegel and Marx.

Phil

At 22:53 14-06-99 -0700, you wrote:

>Joe Glick asked me to forward this: