Re: the world

Judy Diamondstone (diamonju who-is-at rci.rutgers.edu)
10 Jun 1999 15:57:57 -0000

Thank you, Vera, for the warm words. I should know better than to try to
email my way out of blues. If you wind round and round in your own lil self
long enough, the spring pops. That's good -- then you can go out & tend
those roses.

There must be another way out the door but this lil ol self here hasn't
found it yet.

Judy

At 08:57 PM 6/9/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Judy,
>I am really sorry you are feeling blue, and I remember very fondly our
>breakfast in Montreal a few weeks ago. It is good to know you. I am
>very tired ast present so I dont have any inspiring words. The first
>rose appeared on my small bush this morning, and I felt warmed by it,
>I send its image to you in hopes that you can hold on to the respect
>and care so many of us feel for you,
>Vera
>
>---------------------------------
>Vera P. John-Steiner
>Department of Linguistics
>Humanities Bldg. 526
>University of New Mexico
>Albuquerque, NM 87131
>(505) 277-6353 or 277-4324
>Internet: vygotsky who-is-at unm.edu

Judith Diamondstone (732) 932-7496 Ext. 352
Graduate School of Education
10 Seminary Place
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1183

Eternity is in love with the productions of time - Wm Blake