RE: Problem Based Learning

Eugene Matusov (ematusov who-is-at UDel.Edu)
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 19:41:33 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0002_01BEB11D.BF7A8C00

Hi Linda--

Thanks a lot for the references of the teachers' networks! Sorry for being
slow...

> Eugene, perhaps our class could interact on some of this sometime.

Yes. Let's talk about that!

Eugene
----------------------
Eugene Matusov
School of Education
University of Delaware
Newark, DE 19716
Office (302) 831-1266
Fax (302) 831-4445
email ematusov who-is-at udel.edu
Website http://ematusov.eds.udel.edu/
-------------------------

filename="Eugene Matusov.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Matusov;Eugene
FN:Eugene Matusov
ORG:Univerity of Delaware;School of Education
TITLE:Assistant Professor
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(302) 831-1266
TEL;PAGER;VOICE:(302) 229-6040
TEL;WORK;FAX:(302) 831-4445
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:;WHL #206;School of =
Education=3D0D=3D0AUniverity of Delaware;Newark;DE;19716;USA
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:WHL #206=3D0D=3D0ASchool of =
Education=3D0D=3D0AUniverity of Delaware=3D0D=3D0ANewark, DE=3D
19716=3D0D=3D0AUSA
X-WAB-GENDER:2
URL:http://ematusov.eds.udel.edu
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:ematusov who-is-at udel.edu
REV:19990505T173521Z
END:VCARD

------=_NextPart_000_0002_01BEB11D.BF7A8C00--