Summer School in Systemic Functional Linguistics -- FORWARDED

Judy Diamondstone (diamonju who-is-at rci.rutgers.edu)
2 Jun 1999 19:54:33 -0000

>From: "Bill Greaves" <greaves who-is-at delphi.glendon.yorku.ca>
>To: AgnesHe<ahe who-is-at suffolk.lib.ny.us>, AnneBurns<anne.burns@mq.edu.au>,
> BernieMohan<bmohan who-is-at unixg.ubc.ca>, BettySamraj<b.samraj@mail.sdsu.edu>,
> BillGrabe<grabe who-is-at nauvax.ucc.nau.edu>, BillSpruiell<3lfyuji@cmich.edu>,
> CarmenCaldasCoulthard<r.m.coulthard who-is-at bham.ac.uk>,
> CarolineCoffin<c.coffin who-is-at open.ac.uk>, CathyWallace<teescww@ioe.ac.uk>,
> ChrisBarnard<chrisbar who-is-at zb3.so-net.ne.jp>,
> CourtneyCazden<cazdenco who-is-at hugse1.harvard.edu>,
> DavidButt<dbutt who-is-at pip.elm.mq.edu.au>, DiSlade<d.slade@uts.edu.au>,
> DouglasBiber<douglas.biber who-is-at nau.edu>, GailForey<eggail@polyu.edu.hk>,
> GuntherPlum<gplum who-is-at pip.elm.mq.edu.au>,
> HermineScheeres<H.Scheeres who-is-at uts.edu.au>,
> JayLemke<jllbc who-is-at cunyvm.cuny.edu>, JimMartin<jmartin@mail.usyd.edu.au>,
> JohnFlowerdew<enjohnf who-is-at cityu.edu.hk>,
> JudyDiamondstone<diamonju who-is-at rci.rutgers.edu>,
> LeslieOlsen<lolsen who-is-at umich.edu>, LindaBender<lbender@dolphin.upenn.edu>,
> LizEngland<LizEngland who-is-at aol.com>,
> LynneFlowerdewMalcolmCoulthard<r.m.coulthard who-is-at bham.ac.uk>,
> MargieBerns<Berns who-is-at vm.cc.purdue.edu>,
> MaryMacguire<cym7 who-is-at musica.mcgill.ca>,
> MarySchleppegrell<mjschleppegrell who-is-at ucdavis.edu>,
> MikeMcCarthy<aezmmc who-is-at aen1.english.nottingham.ac.uk>,
> PaulPeranteau<Paul who-is-at Benjamins.com>, PeterWhite<p.r.white@bham.ac.uk>,
> RickyJacobs<rjacobs who-is-at hawaii.edu>, RuthWodak<ruth@ling.univie.ac.at>,
> SandraGollin<sandra.gollin who-is-at uws.edu.au>, SueHood<egshood@polyu.edu.hk>,
> TaniaandDavidShepherd<dshepherd who-is-at rj.sol.com.br>,
> TomMiller<millert who-is-at usia.gov>, UllaConnor<uconnor@iupui.edu>,
> RonCarter<ronald.carter who-is-at nottingham.ac.uk>,
> JohnSwales<jmswales who-is-at umich.edu>, RickIedema<r.iedema@unsw.edu.au>,
> Greaves Test<greaves who-is-at delphi.glendon.yorku.ca>
>Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 14:39:49 +0000
>Subject: Summer School in Systemic Functional Linguistics
>
>Hi.
>
> Nan and Peter Fries suggested that we forward this information
>to you. We have relied too heavily on our web page as a means of
>getting news about the Summer School out--the page is there, but
>relevant people are not finding out about it.
>
>This is an opportunity for scholars in North America to get a v ery
>intense "crash course" in SFL in just two weeks--from July 5th
>through July 16th.
>
>Would you help us spread the word--by making a few phone calls to
>colleagues and students, by posting this information on listservs,
>and by posting http:/www.glendon.yorku.ca/sssfl99 on any web pages
>you have access to. We're bring Rhondda Fahey (one of the authors of
>Using Functional Grammar: An Explorer's Guide) over from Sydney, and
>people should know about that!
>
>Many thanks.
>
>Jim Benson and Bill Greaves

> [...]

Judith Diamondstone (732) 932-7496 Ext. 352
Graduate School of Education
10 Seminary Place
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1183

Eternity is in love with the productions of time - Wm Blake