RE: Application Principles and AT Analysis (Help Needed!)

Rob Skinner (Rob.Skinner who-is-at suffolk.ac.uk)
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 11:32:41 +0100

I recently posted a request for help relating to my attempt to apply AT
theory within my research. Needless to say I was given much valuable
help. In addition I received a number fo requests to provide
information about my area of concern. Below is an abstract summary
which attempts to provide that. Also Bruce Robinson mentioned the fact
that it would be good to get acquanted with people working on AT in the
UK -perhaps we could develop some sort of support/collaboration
mechanisms (despite electronic communication -because of it?- I too
increasingly value meeting, sharing and discussing). Any ideas people?
Regards
ROB