Re: a vygotskian framework

vera p john-steiner (vygotsky who-is-at unm.edu)
Mon, 31 May 1999 09:23:42 -0600 (MDT)

Dear Maria,
I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed opur article (By the way where do
you live and work>)
The exact reference is Rducational Psychologist, Volume 31, no 3/4, Summer
and Fall 1996.
Regards,
Vera

On Sun, 30 May 1999, maria judith sucupira costa lins wrote:

> to Vera John-Steiner,
> I read your article - sociocultural approaches to learning and
> development: a vygotskian framework - with great interest and I fin it
> important as a contribution to the discussion
> in our seminars about vygotsky. would you please send me the
> bibliografical reference of
> the special issue of educational psychologist ? thank you, maria lins

Vera P. John-Steiner
Department of Linguistics
Humanities Bldg. 526
University of New Mexico