RE: Application Principles and AT Analysis (Help Needed!)

Rob Skinner (Rob.Skinner who-is-at suffolk.ac.uk)
Mon, 24 May 1999 16:41:06 +0100

Just a quick message to say thanks to all of you for responding with
advice and references.
I shall follow them up.
Some responses came direct to me rather than via XMCA who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu and
thanks for those.
Regards
ROB