Re: Campaign Against Public Schools

Ricardo Ottoni (rjapias who-is-at ibm.net)
Wed, 19 May 1999 18:49:45 -0200

nate wrote:

"In this sense Phil is right it would be foolish especially in a culture
such as ours that defines and organizes power around a particular form
of literacy (...) That literacy, like all others has its positive and
negative characteristics which can not be abstracted from power."

Yes, Nate... Literacy and Cultural Development is a very complex issue.
And something very up-to-date too.