Re: request for Portuguese Refs

nate (schmolze who-is-at students.wisc.edu)
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 09:50:02 -0500

Just for the record there is a free web based translator from Infoseek that
while not perfect does an acceptable job of translating most alphabetical
languages. For example, I translated Joao Martins paper on Vygotsky to
english and I was able to read it.

http://translator.go.com/

Nate
----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Cole <mcole who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu>
To: <xmca who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu>
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 1999 10:58 AM
Subject: request for Portuguese Refs

>From: Miguel "Valirio" <mvalerio1 who-is-at yahoo.com>
To: "Michael " Cole <mcole who-is-at ucsd.edu>

I'm a student of Social Work in Portugal at Universidade de
Tras-os-Montes e Alto Douro, and i E-Mail you, to ask you if it is
possible send me some good bibliography and sites in Portuguese about
Cultural Psychology in the Themes that you writes in your book
"Cultural Psychology" (that is the book that i'm using in my
discipline).

Thank you very much,

Respectably,

Miguel Bngelo (mvalerio1 who-is-at yahoo.com)