Re: 2ND THOUGHTS

Diane HODGES (dchodges who-is-at interchange.ubc.ca)
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 00:15:32 -0800

thanks katherine, excellent. i hope others will start keeping track of
contributions too?
thanks for pointing this, vera, katherine, somewhere.
and i think a web-page linking to dominant sites is key, i think, if it is
going to make
a difference. i have a couple of articles that i can put up too.

diane

At 9:31 4/7/99, Katherine Brown wrote:
>Hey, diane, that's a great idea. It will be fun to see what's on people's
>lists and in their minds. Maybe we could give the ref and title, and say
>what the big ideas are in the paper, and then when we get a big pile,
>we could try to organize them thematically. This would be fun
>I think...and a web page would be really valuable I think.
>KB

When she walks,
the revolution's coming.
In her hips, there's revolution.
When she talks, I hear revolution.
In her kiss, I taste the revolution.
(poem by Kathleen Hanna: Riot Grrl)
diane celia hodges
university of british columbia
centre for the study of curriculum and knowledge
vancouver, british columbia, canada