Re: vygotsky and contextualism

Donna L. Phillips (philld2 who-is-at rpi.edu)
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 21:36:40 -0500

Ray,

As a veteran of public school teaching, I can only offer the tiniest shred of
hope, if you can last long enough. We know that this magic bullet will also
misfire, be a dud, not magically enable every student to read. Quiet
insurrections may be our best hope. Rebel and teach tomorrow's verb today--and
make it a good verb taught with relish.

Donna Phillips
RPI