Re: what silence?

Ethel Tobach (tobach who-is-at amnh.org)
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 09:33:20 -0500

Quickly: there is a tendency in general for "buzz" words to be used by
people who are writing in haste and frequently their language is "shaped"
by editors, publishers, etc. I wish I had time to look up the history of
"contextualism" but my memory only dredges up the name of Richard M.
Lerner...and contextualism has been featured in biology, genetics, and
other places as well as in reference to Vygotsky.

Ethel