Re: some sort of tangle

Phil Graham (pw.graham who-is-at student.qut.edu.au)
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 08:07:16 +1000

Yes. I saw it. I have a total of seven messages from you on xmca, Tim.
Regards,
Phil

At 14:36 13-03-99 -0600, you wrote:
>On several occasions I've sent things to the list and then wondered why I
>didn't see them come back. In each case, however, I've never been certain
>that I didn't inadvertantly delete the XMCA-distributed note without
>reading it. Just to check my sanity, did anyone else see my most recent
>posting about functionalism? ---Tim

Phil Graham
p.graham who-is-at qut.edu.au
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palms/8314/index.html
"Another damned fat book, eh, Mr Gibbon? Scribble, scribble, scribble, eh,
Mr Gibbon?" - The Duke of Gloucester to Edward Gibbon upon the publication
of "Decline and Fall".