Re: like a Jeopardy question

Ricardo Ottoni (rjapias who-is-at ibm.net)
Mon, 08 Mar 1999 01:11:34 -0300

Well, all indian tribes that were in touch with white-men culture never
(although someone never might say never)were the same - their primitive=20
comunism was bannished, just to point one relevant and definitive=20
change.
=20