Fw: like a Jeopardy question

Eugene Matusov (ematusov who-is-at UDel.Edu)
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 21:09:18 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0051_01BE68DE.C38ED9E0

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Robinson <bruce.rob who-is-at btinternet.com>
To: Eugene Matusov <ematusov who-is-at UDel.Edu>
Date: Saturday, March 06, 1999 7:55 PM
Subject: Re: like a Jeopardy question

filename="Eugene Matusov.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Matusov;Eugene;;
FN:Eugene Matusov
ORG:University of Delaware;School of Education
TITLE:Assistant Professor
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(302) 831-1266
TEL;VOICE:
TEL;WORK;FAX:(302) 831-4445
ADR;WORK:;Willard Hall 206D;School of Education;Newark;DE;19716
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:Willard Hall 206D=3D0D=3D0ASchool =
of Education=3D0D=3D0ANewark, DE 19716
URL:http://ematusov.eds.udel.edu
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:ematusov who-is-at udel.edu
REV:19990308T020918Z
END:VCARD

------=_NextPart_000_0051_01BE68DE.C38ED9E0--