Re: Jan Hawkins

Louise Yarnall (lyarnall who-is-at ucla.edu)
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 18:58:51 +0100

Dear group,

Although I never knew her personally, I remember her as a pioneer in
children's computer learning and am grateful for her work. At this time, I
mourn for those closest to her, who will go through years of endless, deep,
unspeakable emotional pain. Sometimes it takes death for communities to
realize how important one life can be.

Louise