Re: Left-handers and learning

Phil Graham (pw.graham who-is-at student.qut.edu.au)
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 01:44:25 +1100

Tane's got me wondering about the ambidextrous stuff now ... Vera's
cognitive pluralism is obviously a much more vast and fertile area for
research than I would ever have suspected.

Phil
wonderingly

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palms/8314/index.html