Re: spatial semaphore

Konopak (jkonopak who-is-at ou.edu)
Fri, 05 Feb 1999 15:54:20 -0600

And the bomb in the baby carriage is wired to the radio...
these are the days of miracle and wonder
this is a long-distance call
the way the camera follows us in slo-mo
the way we look to us all
the way we look to a distant constellation
that is dying in a corner of the sky
these are the days of miracles and wonder...
dont cry, baby, dont cry dont cry....................