Re: criticism on cognitive approach to Interface Design

Phil Graham (pw.graham who-is-at student.qut.edu.au)
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 07:45:02 +1100

A comprehensive criticism of the cognitive approach, though not directly
concerned with interface is:

Varela, F., Thompson, E. & Rosch, E. (1993). The embodied mind. Cambridge,
Massachusetts: MIT press.

Hope this helps.

Phil

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palms/8314/index.html